Friday, March 11, 2011

God's Plans?

What a whirlwind week it's been.  We got the report back from the radiologist who reviewed the ultrasound pictures.  Everything looks great.  The boys are almost 3 lbs. each and there are only a few ounces difference between them.  They're also measuring larger by a week and a half so we're expecting them to arrive around mid-May rather than the end of May.  That's fine with Josh and I as we are very anxious to meet them. 

I had a prenatal appointment with Tammie and Brenda (Tammie's apprentice).  We heard both of the boys heart beats and found both of their heads.  Jaxon is head down on the right and Jacob is head up on the left.  I was concerned that she might not want to deliver them if one of them was breech, but my concern was unwarranted.  She has no problem delivering a breech baby as long as the first one is head first.  I was relieved because I know that as they both get bigger there will be less room for them to move around and get into position. 

I am continually open to the holy spirit's conviction about "our plans".  I want to make sure that the plans we are following are God's plans.  Without his personal playbook in front of us we feel like our only option is to be informed, prayerful and open to his correction.  Josh is the rock in our family.  He keeps reassuring me that everything is going to be ok.  It's nice to have him in my corner.  He is taking such good care of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment